Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: It's the weekend!

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, February 28, 2009

It's the weekend!

The storms have blown over and headed to the east coast - leaving me to get some much needed sleep last night. I even woke up feeling better this morning than I had in a while. That gave me the drive to get around this morning and get some cleaning and straightening done. In the midst it dawned on me that today is food co-op day! Now I'm almost ready to head out and pick up this month's haul. My freezer is so full I'm honestly thinking of skipping next month.

I watched Survivor on the internet because I forgot about it Thursday night - I'm really getting bored with the format. They try new elements to change it up, but at its core it is a bunch of people sitting around bitching. I do that all day - I don't need to see it on television. LOL! Last night I caught up on Nip/Tuck. I love that show, but I think it's another show that's probably going to end soon. Tomorrow night is my favorite show of all time - The Amazing Race.

Hope you have a good weekend. I'm off to get mine started.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004