Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Happy GroundFrog's Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, February 02, 2009

Happy GroundFrog's Day

I'm actually late - GroundFrog's Day was January 31st. Snohomish Slew wanted to get a jump on that Phil character. If you're not familiar - I encourage you to google Snohomish Slew and learn the legend and lore of this fantastic frog and his adventures across the country to find the perfect place to call home. I think next year I should make a pilgrimage to his namesake - Snohomish, Washington to check out all the festivities for the day. I want to see the frognosticator in action - and get my 8 weeks of good luck for rubbing his belly!

The snow here in Tidy Town is melting slowly. Today the temps are supposed to be about 40 - tomorrow will be another cold day but then we're definitely going to warm up - several days this week are supposed to be in the 60's. Finally I'll be able to get out and do some grocery shopping - I'm down to my last packet of hot chocolate and half my pantry is empty.

So what did you think of the superbowl last night? Pretty exciting right down the last minute I thought. And of course some great and funny commercials. I decided to order a pizza from Pizza Hut and got an order of their chocolate dunkers - they're delicious! I ordered the 5 pack because I didn't know if I'd like them - this morning I'm wishing I had ordered the 10 pack! LOL

On to today........ There will be a new Frog of the Day tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004