Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Frog of the Day


Webkinz - Spotted Frog
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
Last night I watched the President's speech. Truly an inspiring political figure - and the amount of items on his agenda that are immediate and necessary are daunting. Tonight's television viewing is Ghost Hunters International. I love the amount of new technical equipment they are willing to embrace. I hope some of it makes its way into the regular Ghost Hunters series that will be starting up soon. I still say that I like Paranormal State a bit better because they actually go into a place to solve problems just not to say yep or nope about whether a ghost is present. I spend way too much time watching television.....

This frog collectible is another of the Webkinz. This is called Spotted Frog. Yes, when I saw how cute the first one was I went ahead and bought the remainder of the frogs they carry - 9 in all. What is great about these plush is that they are so well priced. I caught an on-line sale going on and bought a number of them for under eight dollars. The regular price runs from twelve to twenty dollars. The other thing I like is that if you don't use the codes on the internet, they actually will increase in value once the item is retired. Some of the original Webkinz that have retired are selling for over five hundred. Even the more recent retired items quickly shoot over fifty dollars once they become scarce. And they are indeed cute - so whether they are ever sold or not - I thoroughly enjoy them. And that's is indeed the point of collecting - enjoyment. I bought this frog February 2009.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004