Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Frog of the Day

Another drizzly day, but by the end of the day it's supposed to turn to snow. Ugh! I thought we were done with that stuff. Hopefully it won't be anything much. I'm not set up for another two weeks of being housebound. I put out the trash last night and my plumber came walking down the street and so we had a nice chat. I should have asked him to come in and look at the drip in my sink. The wind here is starting to howl so I better hurry and get this posted before the electricity starts fritzing on and off.

This frog collectible is a cute addition to the collection. It is from Allen Designs and is a Froggy Hand Mirror. It is a very heavy piece - it is made out of ceramic. It stand 11 1/2 inches high and is 6 inches wide - quite large indeed. The side pictured is a frog holding a pot of flowers - the entire backside of the body is a mirror. It has a nice base on which it stands upright. A very nice piece overall. I received this for Christmas 2008.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004