Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, February 16, 2009

Frog of the Day


CVS - Kissing Frog
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
I'm running really late today! I've been busy taking care of some virtual pets this morning and the day just got away from me. I finally got a chance to sit down and have a peach for lunch and the whole time I'm thinking - what have I forgotten to do. Don't you hate when that happens? Thankfully the light bulb went off and here I am. So on to today's frog.......

This frog item is a plush which I received for Valentine's Day. It is from CVS and is called Kissing Frog. A cute little addition to the collection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004