Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Frog of the Day


Webkinz - Love Frog
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
Happy Valentine's Day! I received a big box with a couple new frogs, some delicious maple cream (I'm making pancakes this morning!), and a great bottle of wine. I'm pet sitting this week - 7 virtual pets. They still require a bit of care each day, but it's fun to see how differntly others build their virtual world for their pets. I've already given them all a bath this morning and done all the daily little things that need to be done. I'm exhausted - time for breakfast........

This frog collectible is from Ganz and is part of their very popular Webkinz line. This plush is called Love Frog and is a limited edition piece. Each Webkinz comes with a code so that you can take care of them in a virtual setting. I bought this frog this month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004