Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Frog of the Day

Frog Trinket Box

Blogger and Flickr are having major problems so today's entry is in a little different format, but thankfully I was able to get a post up today - yesterday was a total no go.

If you've seen the news you know here in the mid-west the weather has been crazy. I kept my weather radio close by all day yesterday and last night. It's very dark and dreary today and it's supposed to rain on and off most of today. This weather has wreaked havoc with my joints that are all letting me know about the rain. The worst seems to have passed and they're starting to calm down a bit this morning. Arthritis is a royal pain - literally.

I made blueberry muffins yesterday afternoon. I love my KitchenAid mixer - it does all the work! Breakfast will be easy for the next couple of days - I just grabbed a muffin and a glass of water. Today is going to be a day of leftovers. I've got a refrigerator shelf full of little bits of this and that. I've got a bunch of errands to run today, so I best get to it.....

This frog collectible is a trinket box. It has a Made in China sticker on the bottom. This cute frog is full of little crystals - on his toes, his eyes, and the edge of the umbrella. The inside is magnetic. This piece is quite heavy for only 2 1/2 inches high. I received this frog for Christmas 2008.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004