Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, February 09, 2009

Frog of the Day


Jumping Frog Figure
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
Blogger and Flickr are having some problems today - so I hope this makes it up! It is so nice to look outside and see no snow and to know that I can hop in my car and go whenever I want. I haven't yet - but I think I'll be making a quick run to IGA later today for a few essentials.

This frog collectible is called Jumping Frog Figure. The finish on this piece is very reminiscent of what you would find on Kitty's Critters. It is a large piece and quite heavy. A very beautiful addition to the collection. I received this for Christmas 2008.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004