Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, February 07, 2009

Frog of the Day


Frog Trinket Box
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
The is finally almost soon to be nearly can't last another minute gone! With overnight temps near 40 and temps today near 50 the last of the snow is melting rapidly. I may be heading out later today just because I finally can. LOL Yesterday I felt like c-r-a-p all day and I was worried that it was because I made peanut butter icing for the cake. Actually I've been coughing and a little sniffly - wouldn't it be just my luck that when I can finally get out of the house I come down with a cold. What's that song from Hee Haw - it it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all.......

This frog item has taken a prominent position here on my desk. It is a ceramic trinket box with a Made in China sticker on the bottom. I cannot find any other identifying marks on it. The inside contains a little red heart. I said this frog takes a place of prominence not only because I collect frog, but because my nickname among my friends is "The Pope." So this was just too cool to have a little frog pope. He'll take a coveted place on my desk. Too cute!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004