Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, February 05, 2009

Frog of the Day

I was up early this morning and made some corn muffins for breakfast - Yummy! It's amazing what you find when you're cleaning cupboards. With dinner tonight I'm going to make some rice - I wonder which of the three open bags I'll use.....good gravy, as my grandmother would say. Another couple days being snowed in and I'm afraid I'll have nothing left to clean or straighten up. It's a good thing the weather is on a warming trend - a whopping 38 degrees today. I'm looking forward to those 50's and 60's over the weekend. I don't know where to go first but I guarantee you that once the last of the snow melts I'll be out and about - somewhere......

This frog item is a key chain. There is a light in it's mouth and when you press the button on the back of the frog the light comes on and it makes a croaking sound. Cute. There is the name of Kikkerland on the bottom and a quick google search does show quite a web site for this company. They also make a frog anatomy puzzle - anything to stop dissections.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004