Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Connected Again

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, February 13, 2009

Connected Again

Wednesday, shortly after I posted the Frog of the Day, the winds picked up here to a howling 50 to 60 miles per hour. I was surprised that the electric held on as well as it did. There were moments of flickering, but the power never went off completely. My cable connection, and thus my computer access to the web connection, went down pretty quickly. You realize just how out of touch you are with what's going on in the world, especially when you have one of the news channels running almost constantly. I actually had quiet time to just sit, relax, and do a little reading. Then I had time to wander around the house wondering what the hell I could do because the television and computer weren't an option. I went out to dinner last night because the quiet was slowly driving me mad.......LOL. Things finally came back on late last night and today things are back to normal. Now I'm thinking I'd like a little quiet..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004