Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: And it's only Tuesday....

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

And it's only Tuesday....

Yesterday moved along quickly. Before I knew it I was falling asleep during the Colbert show. A little before 11 I shuffled off to bed and was asleep before my head hit the pillow. I couldn't believe how rested I was when I woke up - ready to face a new day. Problem - it was not quite midnight. The rest of the night was tossing and turning. Trips to the bathroom just because I was tired of tossing and turning. So when 7 finally came around this morning I was exhuasted. Two slices of toast for breakfast and I decided, believe it or not, to back to bed! The phone ringing at 10 woke me up and so I am way late for everything today. I need to run out and do a few errands this afternoon. Guess I should get this day started........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004