Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Sunday Afternoon Nap Time

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Sunday Afternoon Nap Time

We've just finished a rather big meal from the local Italian eatery and now everyone is falling fast asleep in their favorite chairs. It's been a great vacation but the last few days have been filled with plans for heading first to New Jersey to visit AB, then on to home. The motel reservations have all been made and now I'm working through the logistics of packing the car - it seems I'm going home with a lot more than I came with. Now the only last big concern is the weather. So far it's been pretty nice - no real snow, only a couple of flurries here and there. Unfortunately, Wednesday - the day I'm leaving - is supposed to be a wintry mix, at least that's what they're calling it - to me it means ice on the roads. Here's hoping that it holds off for a day or two. Now on to that nap.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004