Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Snow!

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Snow!


More Snow
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
It started with a little sleet last evening before I went to bed then quickly turned to snow. I saw quite a bit of drifting happening so I pulled out my emergency radio that I can crank and it has a light on it - thanks AB - and got it all cranked and ready to go. I was sure we'd lose power, but thankfully no. Reports this morning is that there are between 4 and 7 inches out there and that the roads are super slick. I have not seen any cars on the road this morning and that's a good thing. Every school in the region is closed.

Now the bad news. More sleet has started falling and it is expected to change quickly again to snow with another 6 inches of new snow expected between now and tomorrow morning. It may look pretty but I'm glad I don't have to go out in it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004