Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Saturday shivers!

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Saturday shivers!

It's still really cold here at Frog Central. Today's temps have moderated a bit to a whopping 25 degrees. Things are supposed to be much warmer come next week with temps in the 40's - it can't come soon enough if you ask me. Petey, my cockatiel, has learned to appreciate the new cover I bought him recently - it keeps him nice and warm. This morning he got on a whistling jag to wake me up and to come take the cover off him. It works every time. Usually because I start laughing when he's wolf whistling at me - then because he starts in on the whistling that plays behind that enzyte commercial.

This morning I got to take advantage of one of my Christmas gifts - the gallon of pure maple syrup mom got me. I made pancakes with a couple strips of bacon. Quite tasty, and when washed down with a mug of hot chocolate - it really gets you ready for the day. I still have a bit of unpacking to do and that's first on my list today. I am getting a lot of inside stuff done with these extra cold days - especially catching up on my sleep.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004