Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Ridiculous Amounts of Snow

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ridiculous Amounts of Snow

More snow fell overnight - along with a lot more sleet - there is now between 10 and 12 inches out there. Almost all roads in the area are closed. I listened to the radio this morning and it took a whole half hour to list all the closings - they would have done better to list what was open!

As I looked out over the snow I thought of how the Frog Wrangler would have loved this. She loved to play in the snow. After being out in it she would come in with ice in her coat and a nose piled high with snow. She was such a heat factory that by the time I got the camera to take a picture with all that snow on her face it would be melted and you knew she was wondering why I had the camera and not a towel to give her a rubdown because she was all wet. I mean how silly can one person be! The Frog Wrangler was a mixed breed but had a predominance of Australian Cattle Dog and Shepherd - I urge everyone to make a donation to their local Australian Cattle Dog Rescue group. There are a lot of them out there.

It's early here and I'm going to go make some pancakes and have a mug of hot chocolate. Enjoy your day.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004