Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Karma

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Karma


Snow
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
So yesterday I was ha-ha-ing some friends that with all the super cold weather this last week, at least we didn't get snow. This morning I got up, made breakfast and finally decided to go out and get the paper and spend the day relaxing - maybe taking a ride down to IGA for a couple necessities. I couldn't believe it when I walked outside - SNOW! Now you may say it's not very much, but for this area any snow is a major event and this is about what we get when we do get some. Brrr! I grabbed the newspaper and ran back inside. I think any errands will wait tomorrow when hopefully all of this will be gone. I just know my phone is going to ring later and I'm going to hear a loud na-na-na-na-na-na on the other end. Karma has done me in again......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004