Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Happy New Year!

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year!

Hope everyone had a great time last night. We ordered in some of my favorite pizza, made some dip, and a cheese ball. Lots of snacks, of course. Television was tuned to CNN to watch Anderson Cooper and the ball drop at midnight in Times Square. Instead of champagne, we had been sipping a great wine all evening and toasted with that. It's really, and I mean really, really cold here so I was glad that we stayed in and celebrated right here at home.

Like Times Square, which empties out in about 20 minutes, it didn't take long before everyone was off to bed. Today relatives are stopping by for a bit and I just put a cake in the oven and am getting ready to watch the Rose Parade.

Kick back and relax today - and hopefully you're having another nice, long weekend. Enjoy, and again Happy New Year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004