Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Frog of the Day

I just got finished eating a large stack of apple pancakes - yummy! I'm finding myself looking through recipes, cleaning, and generally climbing the walls. It was 7 degrees here this morning, but is supposed to warm up considerably. Still, it is going to take a while for the snow to melt. In the meantime I'll just keep puttering around the house. Hey how about some fried zucchini for lunch........

This frog collectible is from Enesco and is part of their Home Grown line. This frog is called Zucchini Frog. He is made of resin and stands about 4 inches high. I received this cutie for Christmas 2008. A note about the packaging is in order - the box has a "Nutrition Facts" label which is really funny. Servings of Companionship, Total Laughs, Friendship, Smiles, and Humor are given - of course Zucchini Frog gives you 100 percent of your daily needs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004