Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Frog of the Day

The shutdown of Tidy Town continues and probably will until next week's thaw starts. I decided yesterday to cook pretty much all day. I did an oven full of ribs - which was a nice snack! I also got the crock pot out and started a cajun bean soup. I added 2 pounds of sausage and it is delicious. It made a full 3 quarts so I should have enough to last me until that thaw next week comes. I'm awaiting the arrival of a young man to shovel a path from the street to the door so that I'm assured mail delivery. The mailman was nice enough to plow through the snow yesterday - probably because there was no mail delivery the day before and I bet he plowed through a lot of snow to deliver the mail - but I don't think he'll do it for a whole week. I'm getting lots of little things done around the house. Thankfully we never lost power here - many thousands around here did and they're saying power may not be back on until mid-February!

This frog collectible is an animated plush and is really cute. It is from PBC International and part of their Chantilly Lane Musicals and is a Duets. The frog and the sock puppet sing Blue Moon. Some parts are sung by the sock puppet all by itself - a ventriloquist frog! This is a large frog - standing 22 inches tall. It is battery operated with an on/off switch located in the hand. I received this for Christmas 2008 and it makes a fun and cute addition to the collection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004