Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, January 26, 2009

Frog of the Day


Webkinz - Tree Frog
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
I'm beginning to get a little worried about the weather here at Frog Central - from last week's high of 60 to Saturday's low of -10. Last night we received a blanket of snow and today the snow machine is supposed to turn on full blast to one of the worst winter storms seen here in a long, long time. I may be snowed in until a spring thaw - the estimates keep getting bigger - the latest is for 10 inches of snow! That's unheard of in these parts. I'll keep you informed.

This frog collectible is a Webkinz from Ganz and it is a tree frog. This plush is really cute and gives you access to the Webkinz website where you can take care of your animal in a virtual world. A cute little frog from the great people of Ganz. I received this for Christmas 2008.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004