Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Frog of the Day

I'm running way late today. I woke up about 6:00 and thought great - in about 15 minutes I'll get up and get the day started. When I woke up again it was almost 8! Oh well. I had to go pick up my co-op food order this morning - filled the freezer back up. The drop off for recyclables is on the way so I got rid of the pile of papers and magazines that was taking over my living room. When I got home I made up one of those WaiChey (spelling is probably way off!) kits. It's pretty good - but with all the pots, pans, bowls, and utensils it requires to make, I think I'd rather stop by the Chinese Restaurant in town.

This frog collectible is the other half of the last Frog of the Day. This is a Christopher Radko ornament called Happily Ever After - Bride. Her Radko number is 35975. I had said in the Groom's entry that these weren't being made in Italy anymore but wasn't sure where they were being made - I can now report that they are being made in Romania. The two make a cute couple, don't you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004