Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Frog of the Day


Radko - Green N Groomed
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
Yesterday was sure exciting - I couldn't believe the size of the crowds in Washington. I got so wrapped up in the festivities I forgot to take anything out of the freezer to make for dinner. I ended up ordering a pizza from Pizza Hut (and a P'zone for just a buck more). Pizza Hut is the only local pizza chain in town - it's not as good (or as cheap) as the Walmart pizza. Unfortunately the snow we got the other day - we added about an inch more the next night and it is all a solid sheet of ice. We need a couple warm days to thaw out before I'm heading out anywhere.

This frog collectible is from Christopher Radko and is called Green n'Groomed. This is in what they call the blown freehand style. This style used to be made in Italy, but the productions have moved from there - I'm not sure to exactly where. The Radko number is 35975. This is one of the ornaments that I bought in the 50 percent off sale the day after Christmas. This groom needs a bride - and I bet you can guess what Radko ornament will be showcased tomorrow.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004