Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, January 16, 2009

Frog of the Day


Frog Solar Light
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
OK, I think I've thawed out a bit today. Yesterday mornings wind chill of some 20 below zero was reason enough for me to stay in bed a bit longer than normal. When I did get up I got busy making a loaf of bread and then baking some brownies. I stayed in front of that oven as long as possible! Things are supposed to start warming up a bit over the weekend - I hope. Either way, I'm not going outside anytime soon......

This frog collectible is a frog solar light. It has an on/off switch on the bottom. I believe the solar panel recharges a battery in the bottom - although I'm not exactly sure. It is quite heavy. The bottom is ceramic while the frog itself is leaded glass. The box has a Made in China stamp on it - other than that I do not have any further information. I received this as a gift for Christmas 2008.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004