Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Frog of the Day

Yesterday was frantic to say the least. I awoke to snow flakes flying around so I made a mad dash to the post office and the newspaper headquarters - I came home with a big bucket of mail and papers. Yesterday I made it through most of the mail - a few items that I'll finish up today. The newspapers I'll start on today at a more leisurely pace. All the bags are in from the car and I even had a bag of trash to go out last night (my neighbors must wonder how I managed that in just one day home - I kind of wonder myself!). I hope today will be a little bit slower. If the weather is any indication it certainly will at least be an inside day - the temps hit 8 below zero this morning wind chill. And the temps won't move much for the next couple of days. Brrr!

This frog item is (or was) delicious! It is from Candy Tech (www.candytech.com) and is from their ChocAdorables! 15 pieces of fudgie frogs with mint chocolate truffle goodness that was just so good I couldn't resist. I would definitely recommend them if you come across them at your local store.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004