Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Beautiful Weather

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, January 23, 2009

Beautiful Weather

The temperature was supposed to hit near 50 yesterday. It didn't. It was almost 60! Absolutely gorgeous - and I hope you all don't mind, but I went outside and played a bit yesterday. Of course I'm paying for it today, but it was worth it. Today we are supposed to be back in the low 50's so I'm going to play hooky again today because tomorrow we're back in the 30's. This warm weather is just what the doctor ordered. Even Petey, my cockateil, has been non-stop happy - whistling away all day long yesterday.

I do want to point my readers to a quarterly newletter for frog collectors called Beyond the Pond. I received one of their quartely newletters, which runs the gamut from frog jokes to frog items you can buy. You can check out it out on their website ToadlyFrogs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004