Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Weather

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Weather

They say that everything happens for a reason. Sunday I worked a bit too hard and Monday I felt like crap all day, so I didn't go out. Good thing. I was going to go out and run errands. Over 45 accidents occured here right in this little town on Monday! Late Monday night I heard from my Radko dealer - the ornament that I was told was shipped out on the 4th didn't acutally get shipped until the 8th and won't be here until Friday. Tuesday I ran around and got a ton or errands done and as I was heading home the sleet started falling. This morning the weather is horrible - and the roads are all ice. Warnings are up to stay off the roads so there is no repeat of Monday. So I guess it's a good thing I'm waiting until Friday to leave, otherwise I would have been out in this weather. Everything does seem to happen for a reason.

So Illinois is looking at another corrupt politician. It's nothing really new here and we just don't understand all the fuss being made. LOL I just couldn't say that with a straight face. Blagojevich has not been a popular governor and a lot of people would be very happy to see him go.

In other happenings, AB is looking for a tea cup Yorkie. If anyone in the New Jersey/Philadelphia area has a female tea cup Yorkie for adoption, let me know and I'll pass the information on to her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004