Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: A Warm Weekend

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, December 28, 2008

A Warm Weekend

I can't believe how warm it got here this weekend. Temps were up into the 50's. Of course it can't last, and cooler, more seasonal temperatures are supposed to be returning this week with snow in the forecast for next friday. I'm starting to think about the planning needed for the trip home. I'm going to head straight south from here and stop by and see AB for a couple of days. In the meantime, I've got about another week and a half here with my parents and I'm enjoying the time to just relax and get caught up on all that is going on around the old homestead. It's been almost two years since I was last here - little seems to have changed in that time.

We're planning our festivities for New Year's Eve. Some crackers and dip, some of my favorite pizza, and of course a little bubbly for when midnight happens. Now if we can all just stay up until midnight! LOL

Hope you are all having a good weekend, and enjoying some extra time off over the holidays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004