Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Time sure flies when you're on vacation.....

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Time sure flies when you're on vacation.....

I can't believe how fast the time is going here at mom and dad's house. There was a bit of a snow storm here last evening that eventually changed over to rain, so no real accumulation. That's one thing I'd like to see through my entire stay here! Even though I talk every weekend with mom and dad, there's still a lot of catching up to do when the talking is in person. Tomorrow I have to sit down and pay the bill for Frog Central - doesn't seem fair that even though you're not there you still have to pay the bills - but I want a place to go home to, so they'll get paid for sure....lol.

Hope you all are in the holiday spirit and have all your gifts bought and wrapped. For now I bid you adieu as I'm going to go enjoy another piece of fruitcake and a glass of egg nog...... Yummy!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004