Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Still no snow.....

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Still no snow.....

But then again, the temperature is almost 50 degrees here today. The weatherman says to enjoy it because tomorrow it's not going to make it out of the 20's and that snow is definitely on the way. Yesterday I was busy as could be getting ready to head back east later this month. I cleaned and straightened and wrapped Christmas gifts. Today I started right back in doing some vacuuming. It's funny how when you're going away you clean so thoroughly and get everything just so - I do it because I know I don't want to come home to a messy house. Well, I'm in the midst of things here and wanted to take a break to blog, but break's over - back to work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004