Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Snow!

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Snow!


Snow!
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
I finally got the picture downloady thingy to work! Take a look at all the snow that we've gotten here at Frog Northeast. Another cold day today, but I stayed inside, nice and warm, doing some bookkeeping. And well, playing around with the computer until I figured out all the neat stuff that this computer can do - with it's HP All-in-One printer connected to it. I finally figured out that the neat looking slots were for my camera's memory card - the rest was easy.

The snow looks beautiful on the trees, doesn't it? Unfortunately it's had to coat everything else to get that effect. Tonight we're supposed to get some more snow and freezing rain. I'm staying under the covers until Christmas!

Hope that everyone has a great holiday and I'll be back on the 26th, if not before.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004