Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Made it to the Northeast Frog Central

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, December 15, 2008

Made it to the Northeast Frog Central

It was beautiful weather for travelling, mostly in the 40's. A little rain yesterday around Erie, PA but at least isn't wasn't snow and ice, which was my main worry. I stayed at the Red Roof Inn - they've become a bit expensive lately. But finally after 3 days and 15 hours of driving, I made it home for the holidays. I just got up and had a mug of hot chocolate, which is really good when looking at the snow on the ground outside. Not sure what this day has in store yet, but I'm sure it will keep me plenty busy, so I guess I better get to it......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004