Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Lots of Snow

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Lots of Snow

I am definitely not used to the large amounts of snow they receive here in Pennsylvania. I've been away for too many years. They say we have anywhere from 6 to 10 inches and are expecting another 4 to 6 inches tomorrow. Yikes! I've taken some pictures of the pine trees all covered with snow and a look up the road all snowy yesterday while the storm was going full steam. I hope to figure out how to have them uploaded later today or tomorrow.

Last night I sat and watched some of the television I normally watch when I'm home - Keith Olberman and Rachel Maddow. That was all the catching up on the news I wanted to do - sometimes it seems like it's better not to know, doesn't it?

We've made plans for our holiday meal - a nice roast with potatoes, carrots, and onions. Hopefully a bit of pie afterwards to top off the meal. Other than that, it's nice to just have time to sit back and relax a bit. And what better way to relax than with a Dagwood-sized sandwich filling your belly. I'm off to lunch...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004