Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: It's Friday!

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, December 05, 2008

It's Friday!

And I'm freezing my buns off! It turned bitter cold here at Frog Central the last couple of days. Tomorrow night is supposed to be even colder - possible single digits overnight. That's just too cold. It took all my energy this morning to throw back those covers and hop out into the morning chill. Layers of clothing later (and a cup of hot chocolate, truth be told) and now I'm ready to get busy. Not much is on the agenda for today. I'm just trying to make sure everything falls into place so I'm ready to get on the road next Wednesday. I've still got a few things to do but most of it can't be done until the last couple of days.

I received an e-mail yesterday from my Radko dealer and he told me that my new ornament is on it's way. It should be here Monday! I've waited a year and a half for this ornament - it's exciting!

I miss doing a second blog entry on Fridays for the Frog Wrangler. It was kind of sad the other night as I was wrapping Christmas presents. I always wrapped one of her favorite treats - and folded over edges so no tape - and her tail would wag with excitement as she ran around the room with her present. She'd plop down and rip off the paper and either enjoy her treat right there and then or spend the majority of the morning hiding it from place to place before eating it.

Hope you all have a good weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004