Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: I'm Exhausted!

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, December 08, 2008

I'm Exhausted!

I was up early this morning and feeling generally like C-R-A-P! I had my breakfast and sat in my chair to wait for a pain killer to kick in. Next thing I know it's one in the afternoon. The only reason I woke up then was because the phone was ringing. I think I overdid it yesterday getting ready to go. I did a number of loads of wash - each a trip up and down the cellar steps - and got my suitcase all packed.

I'm getting a bit worried about the weather forcast for tomorrow - they're calling for sleet and freezing rain to be followed by lots of snow. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it doesn't hit. I thought my Radko ornament would be here today, but nope. So hopefully tomorrow. I'm also waiting on a box from UPS that should be here tomorrow. The timing of this whole trip is right down to the nanosecond!

So now that it's so late today, I'm pushing my main task of getting the car fluid levels checked to tomorrow. Tomorrow is going to be a very, very busy day. On to the rest of today.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004