Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: A Good Christmas

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, December 26, 2008

A Good Christmas

Hope you had a good Christmas. It was a nice, white but warm Christmas here in the Northeast. After breakfast we gathered around the upside down tree to unwrap presents. Yours truly received lots of new frogs which I'll start posting when I return back to Frog Central. Early afternoon we enjoyed a roast with all the trimmings and then settled down to watch some television. All in all, a nice day.

Today starts the mad rush of sales. A tip I will pass along is that if you like the Radko frog ornaments but don't want to pay full price. Today's the day to shop. Most on-line stores will have them for anywhere from 20 to 50 percent off. They may not have the full selection, but you can still get some nice deals. I usually buy several this way, but this year, with the economy the way it is, I've decided to opt out. So have at it......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004