Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, December 12, 2008

Frog of the Day


Radko - A Frog's Tale
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
It arrived! I've waited a couple extra days for this ornament to arrive before leaving for the Eastern Conclave. I've packed the car and was taking a little nap when I heard such a clatter I sprang from my chair to see what was the matter - wait, that's a different story. Anyway, I'll be on the road in about 15 minutes - hoping to make it to Ohio tonight!

This frog collectible is from Christopher Radko and is called A Frog's Tale. It is a limited edition of only 500. Mine is number 137 or 500. It is absolutely beautiful, standing 8 inches tall. Many thanks to Angela's Radko, my favorite Radko store - they are by far the best when it comes to packing these ornaments for delivery through the mail.

Until next time.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004