Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Friday Dog Blogging

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, December 12, 2008

Friday Dog Blogging


AB's New Puppy
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
I received an e-mail this morning from AB with pictures of her new little puppy! She received a long-haired chihuahua as an early Christmas gift. AB says the new puppy can't come home until the day after Christmas but that she can visit - I know where she'll be every morning! It's as cute as can be and she named the little guy Aleksander Ivin Putsky - now that's a mouthful for such a little one. Congratulations AB, I look forward to seeing him in person when I visit next month.

I'm sitting here with the car all packed and ready to leave as soon as I receive my Radko ornament today. I'm planning on blogging it and then hitting the road, hoping to get in 4 or 5 hours of travel in today. I'll be at NC's in Cleveland tomorrow and maybe I'll be able to blog from her computer about the trip to that point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004