Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: First Snowfall

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, December 06, 2008

First Snowfall


First Snowfall
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
Well, just a dusting, but it was still a surprise this morning to wake up to. The temps are supposed to get near 40 today, so hopefully it will all be gone very, very soon. I've got errands to run today - and they have to be done today as each and every day between now and when I leave is spoken for - today it's the post office and bank, then home to run a last load of wash. OK, got to get this day started, it will be over before I know it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004