Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: A couple of very quiet and restful days

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, December 22, 2008

A couple of very quiet and restful days

The temps outside keep sliding colder and colder. It's supposed to be a mere 4 degrees by tomorrow morning - then, thankfully start to warm up. In fact, they say there may be no snow for Christmas as temperatures sore near 50 degrees. But for now I'm keeping all bundled up and taking some time to just relax and take it easy.

I worked on trying to get the pictures off my camera onto the computer I'm using but I guess I'm just not tech savy enough, so all pictures will have to wait until I return home to Frog Central.

It's weird for me to be visiting and having time to just relax while I watch those around me continue with their busy lives and schedules. I've taken on the task of doing some cooking - tonight's meatloaf - but that is still done, for me, at a leisurely pace. All my Christmas presents have been bought, wrapped, and are under the tree. Cookies have been made and cover the counter tops. It's nice to have time to just enjoy the holiday. Hope you get some time too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004