Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: A Beautiful Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

A Beautiful Day

The weather here in the northeastern part of Pennsylvania is absolutely beautiful today. The sun has been shining and the last of the snow on the ground has been melting away quickly. It's been a bit more of a relaxing day for me here simply because everyone else if off doing their own thing, leaving me home alone for the most part. My bird Petey has been getting a little bit of extra attention.

Things are supposed to change tomorrow with the advent of a huge snowstorm that is supposed to descend on the area beginning in the morning. I hope to have some good pictures if the snowstorm is a big one. And I can figure out how to load up pictures on this computer.

Hope your enjoying a lazy day too......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004