Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: A tough morning....

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, November 24, 2008

A tough morning....

Yesterday was a day to rest, relax, and catch up on some much needed sleep. I had gone out Saturday to pick up my Angel Food order and it was about an hour late. Add to that the power was out in town for that time and it was a chilly (ok, downright freezing) wait. With a bunch of coughing people mixed in and today I feel like crap. I was up this morning at 6:30 with my eyes swollen and my nose running. I think today is going to be a Nyquil day.......

Hope your day is going a bit better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004