Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: TGIF

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, November 14, 2008

TGIF

It's been a long week and I feel that I didn't get as much done as I should have. I think I feel that way every Friday..... I have to call the doctor's office today to set up getting a flu shot. I wasn't sure if I was going to get one or not, but it seems every time this hermit goes out I come home feeling sick, so I guess it would be a good idea. Especially since I'll be heading back east for Christmas.

Today I've already resoaked the 5 loaves of amaretto fruitcake in brandy. I'd deciding how to divide them up because that's all I made of that kind and everyone wants a taste. Several of the loaves will have to be cut in half I'm afraid.

Some people have all the luck - bad luck that is. I was reading a news story yesterday and it reminded me of that old Hee Haw jingle about if it weren't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all. A woman in South America was riding in the hearse to the cemetary to bury her husband. An accident with the hearse and another car happened - shifting the casket forward, hitting the woman in the head, snapping her neck, and killing her instantly. I wonder if the funeral home gave the family a two for one special......

Guess I ought to get this day started........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004