Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: TGIF

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, November 07, 2008

TGIF

It's been a good week, hasn't it? The last couple days have been pretty busy. I went down to the new IGA to check out the specials and sign up for a chance at a new plasma television their giving away this weekend. Since the car came back all fixed it works great - no more squeaking and brakes that will stop you on a dime.

Wednesday evening I watched Ghost Hunters - and if those guys think that ghost in the last house was nice, they're crazy. Slamming doors, throwing hangers, and banging pots and pans - I don't think that's a pleasant haunting. I got to laugh it all off minutes later though watching South Park - they had turned around the election results into one of their episodes. Of course Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert are always good.

Today there's little on the agenda, but this weekend plans to be busy. There are two really big arts and crafts festivals that I'd like to go to. Plus the local Oddfellows are having their chowder fundraiser. And now that I know that it's beef stew and not clam chowder, I'd like to go get some. Well, not sure what I'm going to pick to do, but it should be fun.

Have a good weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004