Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: One Day to Election

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, November 03, 2008

One Day to Election

I've had to turn the news channel that I usually keep running in the background while I do other things. I can't listen to one more campaign speech - until I hear from the winner tomorrow night. So today I'm going out to run a whole bunch of errands and plan to eat lunch out at our local Mexican restaurant. First up is getting all the checks for the bills written out and in the mail. There were lots of sales flyers in the Sunday paper and while a lot of those stores are not local there were a couple sales I want to take advantage of. After lunch I'm going to swing by the garage to see if they can fit me in at some point this week. Then I can come back home, put up my feet and relax - for a minute or two anyway. Time to get this beautiful 70 plus degree day started......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004