Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: A New Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

A New Day

And thankfully no rain. The last two days have been miserable here at Frog Central - dark, overcast skies and lots of rain. The sun is actually finding its way through the clouds today and hopefully things will dry out a bit. I've already gotten the fruitcakes brushed for today - they'll be ready to go at the end of the month and a day later I'll be complaining of a stomach ache! LOL

The news this morning was all grim - high unemployment numbers and according to Chicago's mayor it's just the beginning, stock market in a nose dive again. It sure makes you wonder where this is all headed. President-elect Obama sure has his work cut out for him.

So after the Oprah magazine debacle, which you may remember me commenting on here, I received OK! magazine yesterday for the same person. I'd really like to meet this person who is ordering magazine after magazine and doesn't seem to know their own address. So today I'm going to spend part of the day on the phone to OK! magazine trying to get them to stop sending it - I flipped through the copy sent and it's absolutely nothing I'm interested in. I don't need to know the private lives of stars - honestly, they just aren't that interesting.

Well, I suppose I ought to get this day started......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004