Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Monday Morning Rush

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, November 17, 2008

Monday Morning Rush

Today has been non-stop and I still have a number of errands to run today. I've already been to the pharmacy, post office, and grocery store. I went by the DMV but they aren't open on Mondays. Guess I'll be going out again tomorrow. It is so cold out. I was bundled up with my winter jacket but I couldn't find my hat this morning. Who knows where I put it...... I'm sure it will turn up somewhere.



The weekend was really laid back which was really nice. I stayed in, wrapped up in my afghan, keeping warm. We had a little bit of snow flurries Saturday night, which thankfully didn't stick.

Well I went to post this a couple hours ago only to find that the internet connection was down - oh, the joys of living in a small town. You just have to wait a bit for them to do whatever they're doing and hopes it come back up. They get a bit annoyed if you call them the second it goes down - they like you to wait overnight before you complain. As someone who came from the east coast, that is one of the hardest things to do. I'm not the most patient person in the world, but I'm learning. So before the internet goes down again I'll get this up and posted. Have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004