Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Monday, Monday

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, November 10, 2008

Monday, Monday

I love that new show Skins on BBC America. I watched that last night and then turned on the radio to hear Harry Shearer and his show, but ended up going to bed a bit early. Not that it did any good when my head hit the pillow. This weather is creating havoc with my back and I tossed and turned most of the night. I feel like I'm trying to move through mud today. I spent most of the morning brushing more brandy on the fruitcake. They are smelling so good it's all I can do to keep from tasting some. Two more weeks and they'll be ready.

The news today was depressing so I had to turn it off. I'll turn it back on in just a bit because I want to see our new president-elect make his first trip to the White House. He's supposed to return to Chicago afterwards - I hope he makes it back before the snow starts in earnest. Can you believe all the reports of snow - multiple feet of snow! I better start now to make it home for Christmas.......

2 Comments:

At 3:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:16 AM, Blogger Manifestation said...

Yeah thanks there for such wonderful collections.Really awesome.
------
Gifts to India

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004