Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: It is cold!

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

It is cold!

It is really cold here at Frog Central. Yesterday I stayed in, wearing 2 and 3 layers of clothing and wrapped up in my afghan. I'd probably do the same today, but I have a lot to get done today. I've already got the desk cleared of all the important items. Now I have to run out and do a couple errands. I'd like to stop at the local mexican restaurant to get some lunch - anything with jalepeno peppers please! LOL

Tomorrow is going to be an exciting day here at Frog Central. You'll have to check back to see what's going on. Let me just say that I've been holding back on some frogs because I was waiting for this.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004