Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: I'lll surely get sick now!

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I'lll surely get sick now!

I called the doctor's office today to schedule a flu shot only to be told that they ran out! They gave me an alternate place to call and they're out too, this can only mean that I am destined to get the flu this year.

I was watching the news this morning and I'm getting concerned about the amount of snow that is piling up along the path that I'll travel east next month. I don't want to end up in another snow bank! I'm planning on taking some extra days in the travel time so hopefully I can by-pass the early mornings when the roads are still slick from overnight freezing. Since I won't have the Frog Wrangler with me I'll have more options for stopping along the way.

I'm in the midst of studying the calendar so that I can make stops to see all my friends who I haven't seen in ages - hopefully it will all work out and the weather will cooperate.

Guess I'm going to finish watching my soap and then take a little nap - have a good day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004